Saturday, December 29, 2007

Solitude

Written by Sylvia

Early morning just before dawn, my solitude time
To reflect on the past, plan for the future of mine
To think thoughts I dare not speak aloud
For they would produce dark clouds

Silence unbroken by useless words or noise
Daylight beginning to break the dawn, a time to pause
Those hours and minutes I cherish
Without them I would most certainly perish

My solitude time is ended when you awaken
And my golden silence is taken
No one to watch what I do
Question my every move

Not a soul to interrupt my silent thoughts
Alone, a solitary place, I am not distraught
I am thankful, full of gratitude
For my time of solitude



Copyright © 2007 Sylvia A. Feeley All Rights Reserved
Courtesy of
FreeFoto.com Photographer Ian Britton









5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sylvia said...
This is to Micky. I don't mean to be rude but you need to get over whatever your problem is and stop leaving comments that are nothing but a rant.

Micky Said:
Dear Sylvia,
I imagine you were raging over your fear, pain & shame shame - when I read your comments.

You have a conscious fear of intimacy & an unconscious fear of abandonment. I suggest you get down on your knees & ask Jesus Christ to forgive you for the above DIATRIBE (sins).

Were you abused as a child, Sylvia?
Do you believe that Jesus Christ died on a cross for your sins?

I love you, Sylvia! Do you love me? How do you feel?

I, MICKY, AM THE LORDS LIGHT & SALVATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

Shadow said...

i feel exactly what you wrote in that poem... beautiful!!!

Sober Steve said...

beautiful peom....I miss writing,,

have a great new year

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.