Thursday, June 5, 2008

Other Things

I have been up since 4:30 AM and catching up on my favorite blogs. So much has happened since the last time I visited them. Some of my favorites are no longer there and it makes me wonder what has happened to those people and makes me sad that I was away so long and lost touch with so many good people. I have become a recluse (lol), well not really, just lazy I think. There is so much I want to write about but don't know where to start so I will let this short paragraph suffice for today. See you soon.

5 comments:

Disturbed Stranger said...

Then check out mine... and maybe I'll be one of you favourites too? ;)

I like your blog by the way.

Sylvia said...

To disturbed stranger - Give me your blog name and I will check it out.

kel said...

Welcome back....

Shadow said...

happy 4th of july dear sylvia!

Sober Steve said...

Hey just checking in The fellowship of AA holds me accountable,,I'm alive and STILL Sober,,learning how to live that way How are you