Monday, April 23, 2007

My Grateful Day

Today is my grateful day because I need to remind myself. As always the first thing on the list:

I am grateful that God loves me no matter what.

I am grateful that spring is here and the weather is warmer.

I am grateful for my life.

I am grateful for the squirrel I saw sitting in a tree, eating an acorn.

I am grateful when I wake up in the morning that I have been blessed with another day on God’s earth.

I am grateful that I do not drink on this day.

I am grateful that my mother saw me clean and sober before she passed away.

I am grateful for “Confetteria Raffaello Almond Coconut Treats by Ferrero (Pure Pleasure without Chocolate)”.

I am grateful for the Planet Earth Series on Discovery Channel.

I am grateful that I am “green”.

3 comments:

Sober Steve said...

Great List. I talked about this yesterday. Some of the things on my gradtiude list never existed in my eyes during my using. Soberity has brought me a whole new look on life.

Its the little things I notice now.

Peace
Hugs and kises
Steve

Sober Steve said...

just checking in. Hope all is well with you todAAy.

peace

Sober Steve said...

Hope you are ok todAAy. Have a great weekend

peace
Steve