Monday, May 28, 2007

Remiss in Writing

I have been remiss in writing for the past week and have shut myself off from the world and those in it. No particular reason, just have not had the energy to think. I have had numerous conversations with my son and things are as good as they can be. What matters the most is that we are talking after so much silence. We have normal conversations, no yelling, screaming, cursing. Just good conversation between two people. I am thankful for this.

My hand is getting
worse and it is getting harder to type. I cannot feel the keyboard with the little finger and ring finger on my left hand so it takes a little longer to type. I am also loosing the little strength I had left in that arm and am not sure why. As I said before, I am thankful that I have my hands and arms regardless of the problems.

I am thankful for all those who have died serving our country in time of war and honor them today.

4 comments:

Sober Steve said...

Yes, thanks to all who serve our country.

take care of yourself, you are number 1

peace
Steve

Anonymous said...

I hope the PT helps and it doesn't come to surgery for you, Sylvia. I will keep you in my prayers, as always.
Peace,
Scout

Scott M. Frey said...

I hope your hands imporve soon Sylvia... I am glad that you and your son are at least speaking...

ArahMan7 said...

No matter. You're always in my prayer, Sylvia.

Have a great week.