Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grateful

I have been taking a vacation from thinking and using my brain for the last month and that hasn’t gotten me anywhere except closer to dying from boredom. I am happy to report that my son and I continue to communicate and actually are getting along for the time being. His birthday is tomorrow, June 21st and for his birthday, he and his partner have bought a condominium and close on it on his birthday. They have been together for over seventeen years and I am happy that they have gotten the condominium. I am grateful that they get along and stay together through thick and thin.

I am grateful that I have remained sober even though the past months have been full of turmoil and trouble. I am grateful that I have chosen not to drink or use drugs to deal with these issues. I am grateful that I no longer have hangovers. I am grateful that God loves me. I am grateful for the blessings He has bestowed upon me, the food and shelter that He has provided. I am just grateful period.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that you posted.
But most of all, Sylvia, I am grateful for you!
Peace,
Scout

Scott M. Frey said...

I love to read about gratitude, yours is so pure and simple.... Stay grateful, the insanity will grow and subside with time, it's the way of our lives... The best thing is that you're not drinking and drugging over the insanity of life! Awesome!! consider yourself hugged tightly, and prayed for!

Unknown said...

THE BILL WILSON AWARD

The following have now officially been awarded the BILL WILSON AWARD due to their constant pursuit of Satan.
1.INMATEZ WIFE FROM HELL: of an inmate’s wife who is on a pursuit to spread BUCHMANISM. A BRAIN DEAD BLOGGER, in her telling living life as a ZOMBIE, waiting for her SPONSOR to come home.
2.SHADOW, a South African PSYCHOTIC BLOGGER, who manages 1 DOOR AWAY FROM HELL. She is getting to the bottom of her PSYCHOSIS?
3. AN IRISH FRIEND OF LUCIFER from SATAN'S ARCHIVE. As an old timer, she has offered her GARBAGE to many. She has also sent me "Law of Attraction" VCD all the way from Britain. An INSANE BLOGGER!! In her own words, "So treat your BIG BOOK as you would treat yourself, because you are a SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILE."
4.My Sista of Swing, ScOuT of ScOuT's NeWCoMer DaZE. She is also the recipient of The HOW IT SUCKS AWARD and she's well deserved to receive this BILL WILSON AWARD.
5. And last but not least, the CRAZY MEG MORAN of YOU AND ME ARE FLOATING ON A PILE OF SHIT. A lady who is full of DEMONS? When she found out I was using my own BIG BOOK of Narcotics Anonymous, she promptly 13th STEPPED, me. And the GHASTLY, JUST FOR THE INSANE, all the way from Lawndale CA. And here is her quote, which my Sista of Swing loves so much;” I’ve been in "that space" where I am so UNMOVED, and so UNGRATEFUL and feel so DISCONNECTED to the MADNESS and/or the DESPAIR of our BRAINWASHING.... I believe it is called The Fourth Dimension (HELL)."
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY