Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Have I Done

As I sit here in my new home, I have been asking myself, What Have I Done? This question is causing a panic in me. Have I undertaken more than I can handle? Will I make it? How will I live? How will I survive? Right now I cannot answer these questions, but they must be asked. I pray for God's blessings that He has bestowed upon me and for the food and shelter He has provided. That is the most I can do now. I know with His guidance, I will be okay. This is the first time in over fifteen years that I have been on my own and undertaken such a big responsibility as buying a home. I call it a home although it is a condo because I am making it my home. Little by little, the panic will subside as it always does and I will be able to answer some of my own questions. I have a plan and as long as I follow that plan, I will make it on my own.

2 comments:

Patricia Marie said...

With change comes a little fear. It is how we deal with the fear that is most important. You will be fine. Really.

Shadow said...

what have you done? you have done the right thing. of course doubts will pop up, but bottom line, you made the right decision!!! don't ever doubt that. change is scary but you are one tough lady and you'll get through this too!